As known to many, Tongkat Ali is a renowned flowering plant originally founded in Southeast Asian countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and the Philippines. It is widely used as a main component of different types of supplements. Many studies have shown that it served many purposes such as treatment to headaches, ulcers and considered to be a good aphrodisiac. For men, it is proven to be a remedy to testosterone production dysfunction. As an herbal testosterone booster, it is known to improve men’s vitality over time.
The testosterone booster benefits of tongkat ali are backed by scientific research. As a matter of fact, tongkat ali has been found to be the most effective in enhancing testosterone in animal studies. Besides its ongoing traditional use, research done over the past 20 years demonstrate the ability of the plant to increase testosterone levels in males. In the early tests involving the investigation of rats’ sex drive and activity, tongkat ali consistently demonstrated success in stimulating the secretion of LH or luteinizing hormone. This targets the increased production of testosterone in the testicles.
Are you interested in using tongkat ali-based supplements? The following are some of the possible effects to expect as well as factors to consider:
1. Desired effects such as improved energy and sex drive, better stamina, harder erections, and increased semen volume as well as positive mood, increased concentration, decreased fat accumulation, and boosted muscle gain tend to manifest in a week or two.
2. Projected side effects are minor and rare. For instance, some individuals have reported a bout of mild insomnia. It’s always important to pay attention to what your body is telling you, so to play it prudent, start with small doses and slowly work your way up.
3. Not all tongkat ali supplements are created equal. Some are a veritable powerhouse, but these are the high quality and efficient products. To find out which ones to buy, look into purity of the root. Also, make sure that mature plants were used as young ones do not have much of the active compounds that you want. Avoid Malaysian tongkat ali as well since it has been associated with a high lead content. Go instead for products that were made with Indonesian tongkat ali, which has been allowed to age correctly.
- How Do I Choose the Correct Male Enhancement Pill? - July 25, 2017
- Got a Raw, Red Penis? It Might Be Too Much Masturbation - July 25, 2017
- Unusual Penis Problems: Penis Acne - July 21, 2017
- Ways To Keep The Romance Alive - July 19, 2017
- Reasons That Kill Your Sexual Desire - July 17, 2017
- Seven Ways to Improve Your Testosterone Levels and Sex Drive - July 17, 2017
- What’s Causing That Fishy Penis Odor? - July 15, 2017
- Protect Penis Health With the Right Sexual Protection - July 14, 2017
- Clemix Review – Is It Worth Your Time? - July 11, 2017
- Handling an Itchy Penis While on Vacation - July 11, 2017