By keeping the romance alive in a relationship, you can ensure that your relationship passes the test of time and sees through even the most troublesome situations. Valentine’s Day is the day to celebrate romance, but true romance lasts all through the year!
Let’s now run through some ways which would work towards making you feel that you just started the relationship afresh!
1. BE APPRECIATIVE – EVERY SINGLE DAY!
From the break of dawn right to the twilight, innumerable opportunities to express ourselves come across our ways – why not make it a point to make the most of them?
Some nonverbal cues would express your love for your partner. Or you could go ahead with the combination of a wink, kiss and a smile!
2. A SURPRISE IN STORE!
When you do something special for your partner, it would make his/her day! A fine idea in this regard is leaving a note on the fridge or the shower.
You could go for a sexy voicemail! You could send a card to work.
Consider breakfast in bed or flowers. Maybe a singing telegram to work!
3. SOME EXTRA TIME FOR TOGETHERNESS
When a relationship is young, there is some anxiety about your relationship with your new partner and some excitement as well. This takes the top priority in your life.
As the urgency leaves, we develop a sense of monotony and some complacency sets in. We tend to slip into our comfort zone.
So it becomes more difficult to find time for your partner, especially as one could be busy with his work, one might be taking care of his family or one could be feeling exhausted.
But a relationship is like a plant. It needs to be nurtured with love and figuring out some time together is essentially important!
So why not go ahead and make sure that you schedule some time, just for the both of you, every week! You may choose to check out a new movie or dine out. Maybe spend more time making a conversation or cook together. You could lie together on the couch – just focus on making each other a priority.
4. PLAN A DREAM GETAWAY TOGETHER!
Choose to find time to run through some brochures or websites which offer a dream getaway in your vicinity. You may plan to visit in the future!
5. TAKE TURNS TO PLAN YOUR DATES
If one partner does all the planning and organizing, one might over time feel that the other partner is not enjoying it all that much!
6. BREAK THE MONOTONY
The monotony which sets in with the passage of time could add a shade of dullness in your relationship. But there are ways to overcome this monotony.
When you start doing new things together, it releases oxytocin, a feel good hormone in the brain. So why not plan trip together, or every once in a while, you could take a day off to be with one another.
7. GO FOR STUFF WHICH IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY
Be inventive and set the imagination running. Stare at the moon, for instance? Maybe throw a themed party?
8. HALF AN HOUR OF CONVERSATION AS A RULE
Making conversation is just about one of the best ways to form a connection which is deep and meaningful. There are a thousand things about you that your partner wouldn’t know. Discuss your favorite things, and also dreams and passions.
- Natural Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction in Diabetes - August 17, 2017
- When Its Time To Call the Doctor About an Itchy Penis - August 17, 2017
- 4 Ways to Maintain a Real Nice Penis - August 15, 2017
- What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Sex Life - August 14, 2017
- How Contact Lenses Can Improve Your Sex Life - August 9, 2017
- Male Obsession With Sex - August 7, 2017
- This Is Why Men Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts - August 4, 2017
- Sex With An Older Woman – Seize the Opportunity and Live the Fantasy - August 3, 2017
- The Marriage Whisperer - August 2, 2017
- Ways in Which a Drink Improves Your Sex Life - August 2, 2017