A lot of changes take place in your body during menopause and a drop in libido is one of the most common effects of a change in hormonal secretions during this phase.
Lack of sex drive can eventually take a toll on your relationship. You might be having the most loving partner in the world but if you are not able to please him in the bed, he is going to look for another alternative, jeopardizing the relationship with you.
Now that you are settled professionally and you have grown up kids, you can sit back and enjoy life once again. You don’t have to suffer with low libido at all. Here are some simple and effective tips to elevate your libido to a higher level so that you can enjoy some great time with your partner:
1. Start Working Out
Some of the most important benefits of exercises include:
- improved blood flow to the genitals and throughout the body
- more energy and stamina
- reduced stress levels
All of the above three prove highly effective in enhancing your sex drive. Besides losing a few extra pounds can make you look more attractive too. Exercise can do wonders for your energy levels and good sex is all about energy!
2. Try to Boost Nitric Oxide Production
What most people do not understand is that good blood flow is the key to a strong and robust libido. Nitric oxide plays an important role in enhancing blood circulation in your body. It acts as an important catalyst in dilating blood vessels so that more blood can flow into the genitals resulting in higher sex drive and better sexual stimulation too.
Certain fruits are exemplary in enhancing nitric oxide secretion and pomegranate is one such example. Watermelons are also great for the same reason. In addition to this, foods that are rich in l-arginine are highly effective too. Some of the examples of such foods include milk, dairy products, nuts and beans etc. You must try to include them in your diet.
3. Try to Increase Natural Lubrication
Vaginal dryness is a condition that affects a lot of women. It can make intercourse highly painful. No wonder, such lose their interest in having sex. You can get rid of this condition by drinking plenty of water and other fluids like fruit juices, lemon water etc. However, you must avoid soft drinks and coffee since they cause dehydration.
4. Try Natural Libido Enhancement Pills
Moreover, you can also try natural libido enhancement pills that have become a massive hit with women facing libido issues. Such pills are made with age proven and time-tested herbs, minerals and amino acids that not only increase flow of blood to the genitals but also enhance secretion of sex hormones, safely and naturally.
- Penis Sensitivity and Foreskin Restoration -
- Penis Sensitivity Plus Diet: They Do Go Together -
- A Bigger Base Or A Bigger Head? -
- 3 Ideas for Quickie Sex -
- The Perfect Guide to Lubrication -
- Arousal: The Key to Intense Orgasms Every Time -
- How Many Erogenous Zones do Women Have? -
- 3 Great Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life -
- Fun Ways to Build Sexual Tension and Tease Your Lover -
- How to Tell Your Lover What You Want in the Bedroom -