The problem is that women have so many things in mind, that it is really difficult to relax and let go for pleasure.
And if that were not enough, sometimes we self-sabotaged without realizing it!
Many of us do things well when we are stressed, but feeling sexy is not one of them. Stress at work, home or relationships can happen to anyone, and learning to handle it in a healthy way is important. You can do it alone or asking for help, but it is necessary.
The problems of couple are the first to eliminate the libido. In the case of women, feeling closeness is key to desire. And for both sexes, fights, poor communication or trust issues, can have a negative impact on intimacy.
One or the other swallow will help eliminate your inhibitions, but too much can kill your sexual desire. Being completely drunk is not the sexiest thing in the world either. Besides that pleasure is not felt so much, it is very bad for your health and lubrication, because it dehydrates.
Sleep a little
If you do not feel like having intimacy, you may not be sleeping well. Are you going to sleep late and wake up very early? Do you have trouble sleeping or staying awake? Anything that spoils a good night’s sleep can cause chaos in your sex life, especially fatigue.
You do not lose sexual desire once you become a mother, however, you do lose intimacy when there are children at home. Not only do they have to deal with lack of energy and lack of time, they must be careful to do so with care and caution.
Some medicines decrease sexual desire, such as: antidepressants, for low pressure, contraceptives, chemotherapy, for HIV and antihistamines. Changing medications helps, but you should not do it without the strict opinion of an expert.
Bad body image
Feeling sexy is much easier if you like how you look. Work on accepting your body as it is right now, not in the future. If you have poor self-esteem, not only do you have to find a way to feel better, but your partner should give you the right support.
When you are overweight or obese, the desire decreases. It could be that you do not enjoy it, you do not have the performance or there is simply a bad self-esteem. Working on it is especially difficult, but it is important for both your sex life and your health.
- How Do I Choose the Correct Male Enhancement Pill? - July 25, 2017
- Got a Raw, Red Penis? It Might Be Too Much Masturbation - July 25, 2017
- Unusual Penis Problems: Penis Acne - July 21, 2017
- Ways To Keep The Romance Alive - July 19, 2017
- Reasons That Kill Your Sexual Desire - July 17, 2017
- Seven Ways to Improve Your Testosterone Levels and Sex Drive - July 17, 2017
- What’s Causing That Fishy Penis Odor? - July 15, 2017
- Protect Penis Health With the Right Sexual Protection - July 14, 2017
- Clemix Review – Is It Worth Your Time? - July 11, 2017
- Handling an Itchy Penis While on Vacation - July 11, 2017