Whether a man is still on the fence about becoming a father or has already made the choice to have some little ones in the near future, increasing the chances of successful swimmers is an important goal. Boosting fertility can involve many different approaches to overall health, and of course, good penis care is essential. These tips will not only help boost the chances of making someone pregnant, but can also help ensure the best penis skin care, so doing all that ‘work’ to create a baby will be even more enjoyable.
1) Eat the right foods. Certain vitamins and minerals are vital for sperm production, and a man who eats all the right foods can look forward to more success. Vitamin B9, also known as folic acid, is found in fortified cereals, leafy green veggies and fruits like avocado, banana and citrus.
2) Lose some weight. Studies from Harvard have shown that men who are overweight or obese tend to have lower sperm counts than those who are at a healthy weight. Not only does losing the pounds help boost fertility, it can also help boost things in the bedroom, which offers more opportunities to achieve pregnancy.
3) Have coffee in moderation. It’s okay to have the morning cup of Joe, but don’t have too much. Researchers have found that those who have less than one cup of coffee per day have higher fertility than those who drink two cups or more. Having only up to 300 mg of caffeine each day is safe when trying to conceive – that’s between one and two cups of typical coffee.
4) Sleep in sometimes. Men who get more sleep tend to have higher levels of testosterone, which translates into better fertility. Those who get more sleep also tend to have better sperm counts, which certainly matters when it’s time for baby-making.
5) Keep things cool down there. Sperm needs the right conditions to develop properly, and that includes the perfect temperature. That temperature is actually several degrees lower than typical body temperature, so it’s important to keep the boys cool and comfortable. Good penis skin care can also help ensure that things don’t get red, inflamed or otherwise troublesome down there.
6) Plan outdoor exercise. Getting outside is good for anybody, right? It depends on the environment. Exposure to various fumes, including diesel fumes, can affect the quality and shape of sperm. Ozone and air pollution can also be a culprit. Exercise away from main highways or busy roads, and try to exercise first thing in the morning, when ozone and air pollution levels are lower.
7) Wrap it up. Not ready to have kids yet? Make sure to practice safe sex each and every time. Only one incidence of a sexually transmitted infection is enough to compromise fertility, especially since many infections have no initial symptoms. Consider safe sex a gift to the future partner and kids.
Boosting fertility and improving penis skin care
Good penis skin care should always be included as part of day-to-day overall health care. Use a gentle cleanser on the area every day, and dry carefully and thoroughly after showering to avoid bacterial or fungal issues. Always wear comfortable, well-fitted underwear and avoid anything that might lead to injuries in the penile area.
- Is VigRX Plus A Scam? -
- 3 Simple Tests for Adequate Penis Sensation -
- Feminine Awakening and Sexual Freedom -
- Cholesterol and the Erect Penis -
- Can BPAs Damage a Healthy Penis? -
- Penis Health 101: Is Hot Tub Play Really Safe? -
- Healthy Penis Friend: Probiotics -
- Hypersensitivity: What to Do About Too Much Penis Sensation -
- Penis Odor: Blame Thioalcohols -
- When Not to Use Prescription Drugs for an Erect Penis -