VigRx Plus the top rated male enhancement supplement available on the market, is also the number-one choice for many in the adult entertainment industry. Iconic porn star Ron Jeremy even promotes VigRx on television.
VigRx manufacturers claim various results in male performance:
- Noticeable increase in libido and stamina
- Better control over premature ejaculation
- Firmer, larger, long-lasting erections
- Intensified orgasms
So how does VigRx work?
Two identical tubes called the corpora cavernosa run through the shaft of the penis. During sexual arousal, these tubes fill with blood and the penis becomes hard and enlarged.
The size of an erection is affected by the ability of the corpora cavernosa to engorge during arousal. This capacity to expand decreases with age and some medical issues, limiting the power of your erection.
Scientists at Albion Medical have found through clinical research that administration of certain natural substances will effectively increase the expansion potential of the corpora cavernosa.
These findings prompted the development of VigRx, a supplement made of the best all-natural ingredients available, combined to synergistically maximize penis enhancement.
Albion Medical has recently added the catalytic properties of Bioperine to VigRx. This potent ingredient is shown in US clinical studies to accelerate the absorption rate of accompanying ingredients, allowing for quicker results.
VigRx is now VigRx Plus, made better than ever with the addition of Bioperine! VigRx remains the best penis enhancement supplement today, setting the standards for all other supplements.
- Penis Health 101: Is Hot Tub Play Really Safe? -
- Healthy Penis Friend: Probiotics -
- Hypersensitivity: What to Do About Too Much Penis Sensation -
- Penis Odor: Blame Thioalcohols -
- When Not to Use Prescription Drugs for an Erect Penis -
- Attention Cyclists: How to Avoid Erectile Dysfunction -
- The Pros and Cons of Having a Vasectomy -
- Penis Health Primer: Signs of a Latex Allergy -
- A Surprising Penis Health Issue: Gardnerella Vaginalis -
- Penis Sensitivity and Foreskin Restoration -