SizeGenetics works through a scientifically proven and approved method called traction to lengthen the penis and increase its girth. It involves slowly stretching the penis shaft to create microtears in the tissue. As the cells are pulled apart, the body produces additional cells to fill the gap, strengthening the cell membranes in the process and thereby creating a penile tissue that is stronger and bigger.
The rate of cell reproduction is as fast as it was during your puberty, so it is like experiencing a growth spurt in the penis. Repeated use of SizeGenetics means repeated formation of microtears, which, in turn, means continuous cell reproduction that leads to penile tissue that gets bigger, firmer and stronger each time. Penis lengthened through this process is also able to hold more blood, making possible sustained erection for longer periods.
While the thought of tearing in the penis may sound painful, it is not. The process is completely painless and comfortable. Scientists call it cytokinesis, a biological process that has been used to lengthen limbs for medical reasons, and other parts of the body like the neck for aesthetics. Through cytokinesis with the help of SizeGenetics, the penis length can increase by as much as 30 to 40 per cent while girth by as much as 20 per cent.Click Here to Visit SizeGenetics.com
- Penis Sensitivity and Foreskin Restoration -
- Penis Sensitivity Plus Diet: They Do Go Together -
- A Bigger Base Or A Bigger Head? -
- 3 Ideas for Quickie Sex -
- The Perfect Guide to Lubrication -
- Arousal: The Key to Intense Orgasms Every Time -
- How Many Erogenous Zones do Women Have? -
- 3 Great Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life -
- Fun Ways to Build Sexual Tension and Tease Your Lover -
- How to Tell Your Lover What You Want in the Bedroom -