SizeGenetics works through a scientifically proven and approved method called traction to lengthen the penis and increase its girth. It involves slowly stretching the penis shaft to create microtears in the tissue. As the cells are pulled apart, the body produces additional cells to fill the gap, strengthening the cell membranes in the process and thereby creating a penile tissue that is stronger and bigger.
The rate of cell reproduction is as fast as it was during your puberty, so it is like experiencing a growth spurt in the penis. Repeated use of SizeGenetics means repeated formation of microtears, which, in turn, means continuous cell reproduction that leads to penile tissue that gets bigger, firmer and stronger each time. Penis lengthened through this process is also able to hold more blood, making possible sustained erection for longer periods.
While the thought of tearing in the penis may sound painful, it is not. The process is completely painless and comfortable. Scientists call it cytokinesis, a biological process that has been used to lengthen limbs for medical reasons, and other parts of the body like the neck for aesthetics. Through cytokinesis with the help of SizeGenetics, the penis length can increase by as much as 30 to 40 per cent while girth by as much as 20 per cent.Click Here to Visit SizeGenetics.com
- How Do I Choose the Correct Male Enhancement Pill? - July 25, 2017
- Got a Raw, Red Penis? It Might Be Too Much Masturbation - July 25, 2017
- Unusual Penis Problems: Penis Acne - July 21, 2017
- Ways To Keep The Romance Alive - July 19, 2017
- Reasons That Kill Your Sexual Desire - July 17, 2017
- Seven Ways to Improve Your Testosterone Levels and Sex Drive - July 17, 2017
- What’s Causing That Fishy Penis Odor? - July 15, 2017
- Protect Penis Health With the Right Sexual Protection - July 14, 2017
- Clemix Review – Is It Worth Your Time? - July 11, 2017
- Handling an Itchy Penis While on Vacation - July 11, 2017