Summertime is the season when people like to pick up and take off for a while, whether on a vacation to a different continent or just to a nearby county. A vacation is an excellent way to relax and forget about the woes and worries that beset a guy at work and at home. But some woes – like an itchy penis – don’t necessarily stay at home. Practicing proper penis care can help address the itchy penis issue while enjoying a vacation
Identify the cause
The first step is to see if there is a cause for that itchy penis before leaving on vacation. Is it jock itch? Eczema? A reaction to the chemicals in the laundry detergent? If a man is able to identify what is causing his itch, he can take some definite steps to relieve it – and perhaps make it go away before he even embarks on his vacation.
Bring what is needed
But sometimes a cause isn’t easily identifiable – or a man may simply have sensitive skin that is prone to itching. In such cases, it helps if a man brings supplies to help prevent an itchy penis while traveling.
Generally, a man travels with certain essentials: toothbrush, deodorant, etc. To help avoid an itchy penis, he may want to consider the following as well:
– Soap, shampoo and lotion. Yes, it’s true that one of the nice things about going to a hotel is knowing that they supply these essentials. But a man with sensitive penis skin may regret using hotel supplies. They may contain chemicals (especially fragrances) that may not be “in sync” with his penis skin needs. Even if a man uses shampoo and conditioner only on the hair on his head, it often drips down to other body parts, and contact with the penis can spark discomfort. The same goes for body or hand lotions; applying unfamiliar products to the penis can be risky.
– Shaving materials, too. By the same token, it pays to bring along his own shaving cream or gel, razor and aftershave – and that’s especially true if manscaping the penis is involved. Using a new, never-touched razor is perfectly fine, but never use another person’s razor when manscaping.
– Protection. One of the pleasures of a vacation for a guy traveling alone is the opportunity to make new friends. Of course, if a guy ends up in bed with one (or more) of those friends, he needs to pack plenty of protection. Assuming he is not allergic to latex condoms, it’s okay to buy condoms while on vacation – but beware of any with “add-ons” (such as fragrance or spermicides) which may irritate the penis skin. And be sure to purchase a condom that fits properly; those that are too tight or too loose can cause skin irritation during vigorous activity, leading to irritation and itchiness.
– Plenty of underwear. Some guys skimp on the underwear, assuming they can do laundry on vacation. The problem is that they often end up using bar soap or whatever detergent a vending machine has – and that may mean inviting harsh chemicals in. Some guys also opt to go commando, which has its perks, but sensitive penis skin may get irritated and that often leads to prolonged itchiness.
- Erectile Dysfunction? Maybe Try a Little Watermelon -
- Penis Problems: ADHD Medications and Spontaneous Ejaculation -
- A Bent Penis Affects the Tunica Albuginea -
- Vigrx Plus Results – What To Expect -
- Better Sex Through Sensual Game Playing -
- When Is Circumcision Necessary? What Men Need to Know -
- Is VigRX Plus A Scam? -
- 3 Simple Tests for Adequate Penis Sensation -
- Feminine Awakening and Sexual Freedom -
- Cholesterol and the Erect Penis -