Could it be a surprise to anyone to anyone to discover that men enjoy sex and that, therefore, they want to be sure that they always have an erect penis when opportunity arises? Yet despite the clear importance that men place on the availability of an erect penis, not all men are as conscientious of their penis health as they could be. Guys that want to be sure their health has a positive impact on their sex lives can keep the following tips in mind.
– Put down those cookies. It may seem strange, but the size of a guy’s belly can have repercussions when it comes to his penis health. Some studies indicate the risk of erectile dysfunction increases with obesity – and that a guy with a 39″ waist is twice as likely to experience erect penis issues as one with a 35″ waist. In addition, men who are obese tend to have less stamina for sexual encounters. So lay off those snacks.
– Pick up that toothbrush. Surprisingly, the state of a man’s teeth affects the state of his sex life. One study suggests that men with gum disease are three times as likely to have erectile problems. The reason? Bacteria from tooth decay falls into the bloodstream, damaging vessels and impeding blood flow – including blood flow to the penis, which is crucial for erections. So brush and floss regularly to keep the manhood happy.
– Move the laptop off the lap. Laptop computers are a wonderful thing and are becoming ubiquitous in some parts of the world. Any why not? They are easy to use, easy to transport and the ultimate in convenience. But here’s the thing: guys really shouldn’t rest the laptop on their laps. Why not? In the process of doing its job, the laptop generates a lot of heat. When the machine is resting on the lap, a significant amount of that heat gets transferred to the testicles – and testicles don’t like excess heat. When they’re overheated, both sperm and testosterone production get impacted negatively. So use a desk or table when pounding away at that keyboard.
– Limit the vices to sex. An occasional beer with the bros isn’t a bad idea, but too much alcohol can definitely make a guy less worthy in the bedroom department. Too much alcohol makes it difficult to achieve hardness and often results in an erection that is not as full and firm as desired. Alcohol abuse can also have long-term consequences; a man may not notice any change right now, but later he may pay the price. And booze isn’t the only vice to avoid: smoking should also be given up. The major health consequences of smoking are already well-known, but smoking can cause specific erect penis problems. Most notably, it can affect the smooth muscle which helps blood flow perform appropriately during the erection process.
– Get on the feet. Guys with a gut may need to change their exercise habits as well as their diets. But even men without weight problems should get an appropriate level of exercise to stay fit. Jogging, hitting the gym or playing sports not only helps with blood flow, it also boosts testosterone production.
- Women’s Preferred Penis Size: Can Be Complicated -
- Erectile Dysfunction? Maybe Try a Little Watermelon -
- Penis Problems: ADHD Medications and Spontaneous Ejaculation -
- A Bent Penis Affects the Tunica Albuginea -
- Vigrx Plus Results – What To Expect -
- Better Sex Through Sensual Game Playing -
- When Is Circumcision Necessary? What Men Need to Know -
- Is VigRX Plus A Scam? -
- 3 Simple Tests for Adequate Penis Sensation -
- Feminine Awakening and Sexual Freedom -