A man places a great deal of worth on his penis. After all, it’s the part of him that brings such incredible pleasure, not only to himself, but to his partners. It’s the part that all men seem to talk about and compare. Has anyone ever heard a man talk fondly about the shape of his nose, or guys comparing the size and shape of their earlobes? Given how important this part of the body is, guys already know that good penis care is essential.
But do they know exactly how to maintain their penis health so that they can not only have a more handsome penis, but fewer penis problems as well? There are a few things men need to keep in mind, whether they are revamping their old routine for penis care or starting out for the first time on this very important journey.
1. Careful cleaning is a must. The penis is usually very warm, encased in clothing that keeps it in the dark, and a little moist from the sweat and other body oils that surround it. The result is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. That’s why a daily cleaning is so important. A man should look for a good cleanser that will not dry out his skin, and wash the area with warm water on at least a daily basis. It is important to clean every part of the penis, especially under the foreskin for intact men. When the cleaning is done, pat dry the penis – never rub, as this can create irritation.
2. Take care to use lubrication. Whether a guy is playing on his own or with a partner, adequate lubrication can remedy all sorts of penis problems before they have a chance to begin. Going at it without lube might seem okay at first, but remember that the sensitive penis skin is made up of all sorts of delicate nerve endings, which are maintained by tiny blood vessels right underneath the skin. Lots of friction but not lube means that those blood vessels might suffer injury, which in turn can contribute to scar tissue, neither of which bode very well for a handsome penis.
3. Avoid sexually transmitted diseases. This seems like a no-brainer, but it’s surprising how many men choose to have sex without a condom ‘just this once’ and think there will be no serious consequences from that fact. And sure, a man might get lucky from time to time, but eventually the lack of protection will catch up with him. The result could easily be penis bumps, warts, red spots and discharge, as well as penis pain. Though many conditions can be treated fully, some might leave behind scars or worse, stay around forever, like herpes – and lurk there until another outbreak that ruins the look of a guy’s handsome penis.
4. Use a top-notch penis health crème. The importance of an excellent penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) cannot be stressed enough. A good crème will contain a plethora of vitamins. These should include vitamin A, also known as retinol, which is known for maintaining skin health. Another is vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, an essential nutrient often found in high-end skin crèmes. Vitamins C, D and E help ensure further maintenance of healthy penis skin. Amino acids that ease peripheral nerve damage can help the penis that has been enjoyed a little too much, and the wonders of Shea butter can help keep skin supple and smooth. Applying a crème like this daily after a shower is the perfect way to ensure a healthy, handsome penis.
- Vigrx Plus Results – What To Expect -
- Better Sex Through Sensual Game Playing -
- When Is Circumcision Necessary? What Men Need to Know -
- Is VigRX Plus A Scam? -
- 3 Simple Tests for Adequate Penis Sensation -
- Feminine Awakening and Sexual Freedom -
- Cholesterol and the Erect Penis -
- Can BPAs Damage a Healthy Penis? -
- Penis Health 101: Is Hot Tub Play Really Safe? -
- Healthy Penis Friend: Probiotics -